Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Welcome to TLiFiction!

Well, since I went through the effort of making this blog look pretty and all of that jazz, I might as well put some fluff in it.  This is my second go with blogging, last time I became too swamped with school and family issues to be able to keep it up. I figured a whole new start was in order and this is what came of it.

So hmm...I've no idea what to talk about.  So!  -goes to find some random survey online for your viewing pleasure-.

  • 1. When you wash your hands, do you use the cold or hot tap (faucet)? 
    • Both. I like my hands to be warm, not hot or cold. 
  • 2. If you had to be straight/gay for a day (whichever you’re currently not!), what celebrity would you most like to take on a date? 
    • Jennifer Lawrence. She's witty, down to earth, and I just really like her. 
  • 3. What is the biggest injury you've ever sustained and how did you do it? 
    • When I was 11ish, I sprained BOTH of my ankles...one ankle I managed to sprain twice that summer. But I was walking around with one of my baby cousins, and someone had left water on the ground and I didn't see it, which of course, resulted in me sliding on it. I shifted really awkwardly to keep from dropping her and hurting her, and both of my feet crashed into the wall. It messed them up, so I spent the summer moping on the couch, and when I did walk, I kinda hobbled all funky like and cried buckets because it hurt. 
  • 4. What is the most unusual food you've ever eaten? 
    • Nothing...I am not adventurous at all. I like normal food. 
  • 5. What is the most unique animal you’ve ever touched? 
    • At some renaissance faire I went to as a child, they had a baby tiger. I was able to touch it. 
  • 6. What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever bought for someone? How much did it cost and who was it for? 
    • Uhm...around 150 dollars. It was a reclining chair that my older brother wanted. 
  • 7. Which 3 countries would you LEAST like to live in and why? 
    • China - the population is way too high. I am only social online. In real life I am not a people person. Australia - Have you seen some of the beasties that live there?! -shudders- Mexico - I have tried to listen to my Mexican friends speak in Spanish...lets just say my head hurt from how fast they talked, and I talk fairly fast myself. 
  • 8. If you could make just ONE change to this world, what would it be and why? 
    • I would make it so that there were less malls, car dealerships, and whatever else there is a ridiculous abundance of (those are the top two for my area), and more wilderness. I enjoy driving and seeing trees, not asphalt. 
  • 9. If you could wake up tomorrow and be fluent in 3 additional languages, which would you choose? 
Japanese, Italian, and Greek. 
      10. Which would you rather out of these 3 options? A: Be good looking and extremely intelligent but so poor you live on the streets. B: Be extremely intelligent and a millionaire but what society classes as ugly. Or C: Be good looking and a millionaire but extremely academically challenged? Why? 
      I would choose A. I am pretty sure that if I was good looking AND smart, I could either get a job or at least con someone into letting me stay at their house / bum off of them. Does that sound bad? :x 
  • 11. What are the top 10 movies to make you cry? (Or at least make you sad!) 
    • Lion King, The Fault in Our Stars, The Notebook, Fried Green Tomatoes, My Dog Skip, Marley & Me, Catching Fire, Divergent, Rise of the Guardians (when Sandman 'died'), Glory. Holy crap it was hard to find that many movies. I cry easily, but I can never remember what I cry to off the top of my head. 
  • 12. What’s the scariest nightmare you’ve ever had? Describe it in detail. 
    • I was chased by a dinosaur (this was when I was a kid and Jurassic park had just came out). It was trying to eat me or something. 
  • 13. Would you rather raise 25 children or have the chance of ever having children taken away? Why? 
    • I suppose I would have 25 children. /sobs my poor body. I like children, and while adoption is an option, I would want to experience childbirth at least once in my life. 
  • 14. Would you rather go on a relaxing beach type holiday to the Caribbean, a cultural holiday to Japan or an adventure packed holiday to South Africa? 
    • I would actually love the cultural holiday one. I am not big on beaches, and Africa has scary beasties too. 
  • 15. If you went to a desert island for just 6 months but could only take one album with you, what would you take? 
    • ...Screw the album, can I take a book instead? 
  • 16. Put these in order of your favourite movie genre to least:Horror, action, thriller, adventure, superhero, romance, drama, comedy, musical and dance? 
    • Romance, Adventure, Comedy, Action, Superhero, Musical, Dance, Thriller, Horror. 
  • 17. If you had to lose one of the 5 senses, which would you choose and why? 
    • Taste. I feel like it is the one sense I could live without. 
  • 18. What have been the top 3 most brilliant days of this year? Describe them in as much or as little detail as you like. 
    • Uhm...I only have one, and it was the beach trip with my boyfriend. I don't do a lot besides school and home stuff. 
  • 19. What do you believe we as human beings take most for granted in this world? 
    • Time together. Everyone dies. It's remarkable how easily living beings can die, and yet, we rush and rush worried only about ourselves and don't realize that any day, those we love and care about could be gone. 
  • 20. How many concerts have you been to in your life and which was your favourite? If you’ve not been to one, who would you most like to see?
    • Two...I suppose the Reliant K and Switchfoot concert was my favorite. I don't know if I really want to see anyone off the top of my head. I love music, but concerts are crowded. 
      Looking back, I should have changed this stuff to book related...but I kind of did it without thinking. SO, if you have any book related questions, comment below and I will answer!

      I hope you've enjoyed my tidbit above! I look forward to talking with you all!

      Oh, and I also should post my TBR shelf so you can comment on which book(s) you think I should read next!  Or hell, throw me some suggestions!

      -- Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment